Tuesday 14 July 2015

2015/02/19 Let’s go crazy

The moment of truth! There’s only 4 bolts left to support the rear thingy. They do come off easy, but getting the support out is an exercise in balance. (remember the carnival holiday makers?) The jack is lowered inch by inch and after an hour or two I’m proud of what Ive achieved. 





In the afternoon I’m assisting my friend CC, no Porsche with a trailer but two trees that have to be moved and planted. It’s a welcomed change.

At about 16 ‘o clock I can dive into the last 6 bolts, 2 are difficult to get to but nonetheless I can loosen them all. Like a ship leaving it’s pier for the first time the transmission parts ways with the axle. Once loose it’s a balancing act again and at the end of it all it capsizes but no damage is done. Mission accomplished!!






No comments:

Post a Comment